International Trucks exhibited at the Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS), the seminal event for the on-highway segment of commercial truck industry. International Trucks showcased 10 model-year products, its portfolio of powertrain options, OnCommand Connection, an industry-leading open-architecture telematics solution and Fleetrite, an all-makes commercial truck parts brand, over 14,000 sq. ft.
- Generate quality leads
- Demonstrate features, benefits and advantages of and grow interest in International ProStar ES model
- Demonstrate commitment to uptime through OnCommand Connection and parts availability
- Highlight brand’s strong customer-centricity by showcasing brand’s supplier integration and wide breadth of component choice
- 27,234 total booth impressions (visitors)
- Over 7,000 engagements and product interactions
- Nearly 3,000 deep engagements
- Average visitor dwell time of 8.34 minutes – 3.11 minutes longer than the average automotive show
- Over $10,000 in merchandise sold over three days
- Thousands of branded posters, pens, magazines and bags given away
- Packed room for brand press conference
- Positive coverage of International Truck in major commercial truck publications and outlets (e.g. Overdrive Magazine, Transport Topics and Trucking News)
- Numerous OnCommand Connection live demonstrations
For more about MATS watch here.